Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hello again...

I woke up this morning realizing that I always sleep on the right side of the bed. Not the middle. Why do I do this? I always slept on this side when coupled too. I wonder if other single people sleep on one side over the other.

It's Saturday night. I'm supposed to be out on the town meeting new people. My friend from work invited me out to spend the evening with his wife and group of friends. We have lots in common and he's the same age so I was looking forward to meeting his group, as I'm sure I'd get along with them really well. He even has a single friend (who apparently saw a pic of me and thinks I'm hot). Sadly, I wasn't feeling great and didn't feel much like socializing. I feel really guilty about this. After I declined his invitation, another friend was in my part of town and invited me out with her group, even offering to pick me up. But nope, I'm being antisocial tonight.

I haven't blogged in a while. Partly lack of motivation. Partly really busy. I am overall pretty happy. I've come a long way and own the single role quite well. I am busy, signing up for new things, and even went on a date. At the moment I'm feeling a little down, but I'm sure that will change tomorrow. I'm in that mode where if I don't look good (skin, weight), I don't feel good, and then I hibernate.

It's 2012 and it's time for change. Tomorrow I am going to get back on track! I'm not gonna sleep till noon. I'm going to accept the invite I recieved for back country snowboarding. Physical activity burns calories and makes ya feel good. That's what I need. I vow to blog regularly again. I have plenty to catch you all up on.  So goodnight Seattle. See you in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment